E Shramik Registration, E-Shram Card, apply online is discussed here. Cards issued by UAN E Shram require online registration. The government of India has announced the launch of a new web portal titled E-Shram NDUW, which collects data on laborers, migrants, gig-workers and platform workers, traders and street vendors, farmers, and domestic workers.
E Shramik Registration
It’s possible to apply for UAN E shram card by completing the registration process at eshram.gov.in. Fill out the form, and the authorities will check that after that. Your Shramik card will therefore be assigned to you. E Shram Card is what it sounds like, but what is it? All workers are given a Sarkari Yojana card that is universal. UAN, or Universal Account Number, will be on the shram card. With this single card, you can take advantage of thousands of government benefits.
The government of India collects information about the unorganized sector workers by aggregating the database of all the workers, including construction workers, migrant workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, and others. Some such people cannot take advantage of any scheme.
E Shram Card
The answer cannot be known. According to government plans, 30 crores more workers will be added in the next few years. According to this plan, the government will issue the E Shram Card after complete registration. Any laborer will benefit directly from the schemes, and the government will also take different steps based on the information they have collected.
An E Shram card comes from the Ministry of Labor and Employment and is called the Unique Identification Number card. PM Narendra Modi launched this scheme for the workers and laborers in the unorganized sector. Worker and laborer welfare is the primary objective of this program. Recently, the Ministry of Labor and Employment collected information about unrecognized workers and workers across the country. E-shram card download, you can use the UAN card for life.
E Shramik Portal
Unorganized sector workers account for 38 crores of the workforce. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural workers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, and many others are severely reduced. This national-level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created to protect crores of unorganized workers who play a significant role in the country’s economy and envision a healthier and more secure future for themselves.
There is a new welfare program in India to benefit workers in the unorganized sector, known as E-SHRAM Portal. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi launched the e-SHRAM Portal. To track and collect all information and data on workers of the unorganized sector, the Labor and Employment Ministry of India has launched E Shramik Portal.
Data collected will develop new schemes, make policy changes, create more job opportunities for workers in the unorganized sector. Whoever applies for the eShram Portal will receive a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. The CSC Seva Kendra is an option for candidates that wish to register on E-Shram. E-Shramik Card allows candidates to self-register by linking a mobile phone to their Aadhar cards.
- Digital Health ID Card: Apply online, Registration, Benefits
- Cowin App registration login for 18+ citizens process (1st 2nd dose)
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration – Appointment Date and Process
Online registration for the Shram Card
The Ministry of Labor & Employment is tracking all unorganized workers. It is now being accomplished through the NDUW Shramik Card Yojana. The Indian Government will provide all Shramiks with a Shramik card. They will receive the benefits by registering their e Shram cards with eshram.gov.in. Anyone writtenToll-Free on E Shram’s official website can obtain an NDUW E Shram Card UAN number. Applicants will be covered by accident insurance coverage under PMSBY as well as the e-Shram card will be accepted throughout India.
|Name of the Web Portal||E Shram Portal for NDUW|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Article category||E Shram Card Registration|
|Objectives||National Database of Unorganized Workers|
|E Shram Card Download mode||Online|
|Total Registered Shramik||37,00,914 count so far|
|eShram Helpline Toll-Free Number||14434 (Monday to Saturday between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)|
|official web portal||eshram.gov.inregister.eshram.gov.in|
Registration document list for UAN-E Shramik cards
The unorganized workforce in India numbers around 30 crores. Of those people, many are shoe polishers, bididi workers, construction workers, farmers, milkmen, and street vendors. The following document must be original and contain all the correct details.
- Permanent Address
- Qualifications of the candidate
- Skills and Experiences
- Families Details
- Identifier for Aadhar
- A valid Aadhar Card and mobile number are required.
- Any Number of a Bank
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
Benefits of the eShram Card
CSC NDUW Shramik Cardholders can easily take advantage of the CSC UAN E Shramik Card. Here are some benefits of signing up for the e Shram portal. Many schemes of the federal government and state governments can provide these benefits. Now that it’s a UAN eShram Card, all the information gathered will be with the government, allowing them to locate which worker is utilizing how many benefits at any given time or overtime.
- PMSBY provides an accident insurance coverage of 2 lacs to the employee
- Unorganized workers will be eligible for all social security benefits
- Shram Card Holders receive full assistance in emergency and national pandemic situations.
In addition to all of these benefits, the UAN Shramik Card also entitles the holder to all the Social Security Schemes launched by the state and central governments. It is primarily to create a database for unorganized workers of the country to provide social security assistance directly through the eShram Cardholders in pandemics or similar events.
What is the process for registering for an E-Shram Card?
UAN eShram Card will be made available to those belonging to the unorganized sector, it is clear. As well as information on registering for the E Shram card on https://eshram.gov.in. Registration will be canceled or rejected if an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements. You can do that by following these steps:
- Please go to https://eshram.gov.in to open the official web portal.
- Registration can be accessed by clicking the link.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new window will open.
- Now, you’ll see a new page with certain information you need to enter.
- Please fill out the registration form correctly.
- If you receive an OTP, wait until it appears on your mobile device.
- Continue to register after that.
- The message that the application has been successfully submitted should be saved.
What is the online status check for the UAN Shrimik card?
Aadhaar number, active mobile number linked to Aadhaar, and bank account details are being used to check the status of applicants who have applied online for an eShram Card. The eshram.gov.in portal will then verify all the details that you provide after e Shram Card Self Registration. The UAN number and the Sharmik Card will be issued based on the eligibility criteria and your verification. Please refer to this section for details about downloading the E Shram card and checking the registration status online.
- The web portal will have to be opened.
- Please enter your login information.
- You will be taken to your dashboard.
- From there, if the application is approved, you will receive the link to download the E-Shram card in a short period.
- It is possible that the status will not be approved, so you will have to reapply.
- The status must still be in progress for you to proceed.
The above procedures can all be completed by you or at a CSC Login Centre near you. It helps you with registration, status, and downloading of Shramik Cards on eshram.gov.in. Moreover, while registering online, the candidates need to carry the necessary documents listed above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the toll-free number or leave a comment.
E-Shram Portal Statewise
|E Shramik Andhra Pradesh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Assam||Get Here|
|E Shramik Arunachal||Get Here|
|E Shramik Bihar||Get Here|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Chandigarh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Delhi||Get Here|
|E Shramik Goa||Get Here|
|E Shramik Gujarat||Get Here|
|E Shramik Haryana||Get Here|
|E Shramik HP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Jharkhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik Jammu||Get Here|
|E Shramik Kashmir||Get Here|
|E Shramik Kerala||Get Here|
|E Shramik Karnataka||Get Here|
|E Shramik MP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Maharashtra||Get Here|
|E Shramik Odisha||Get Here|
|E Shramik Punjab||Get Here|
|E Shramik Rajasthan||Get Here|
|E Shramik Telangana||Get Here|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu||Get Here|
|E Shramik UP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik West Bengal||Get Here|
In this case, the government is directly providing workers with benefits through an initiative. For Sharmiks, eshram cards can be registered at eshram.gov.in via Aadhar, Bank Account Details, and Mobile Numbers, and they can enjoy the full benefit of the cards. There are no state obligations under this scheme.
Features of E Portal
- EA’s new employment portal, E Shram, was launched by Bhupendra Yadav, the Union Employment Minister.
- The e-Shram portal will compile a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers.
- Aadhaar will be seeded into this database.
- Through this portal, street vendors, domestic workers, and laborers will be connected.
- We will enter into the portal the names, addresses, educational qualifications, skill types, etc., of our users.
- By using the e-shram portal, the workers will be able to access many facilities.
- An individual 12 digit record will be provided to all registered workers, which will be valid nationwide.
- These cards will also provide workers with benefits from various schemes.
- With this card, workers can be divided based on their work, making employment easier for them.
- In addition to launching and operating schemes for workers through the database, the government will also receive assistance.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment will be responsible for this portal.
Frequently asked Questions
It is recommended that they be between 16 and 59 years old.
An Unorganized Worker with an E-Shram Card Portal registration can get the UAN Shramik Card. A lifetime assignment is considered permanent.
It is a mandatory document.
We need some time to get acquainted with the portal since it has just been launched.
To date, 37,00,914 registrations have been made, and the number is growing every day.
A toll-free number 14434 is available in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Telugu, and Assamese. If you need assistance, please get in touch with the eSHRAM Portal via email: email@example.com.
No, you are not charged for registering.
If you are interested in getting the NDUW UAN E-Sharm Card online registration done on eshram.gov.in Self Register, you need certain documents with you as well. Get the documents done and have your E Sharm Card.