Shark Tank India judges list, biography, worth, names & photos will be discussed here. Read the article to know more. Shark Tank India – It is now available on Sony TV to watch an Indian adaptation of Shark Tank’s famous American reality show. This show was first broadcast on ABC in 2009. Dragons Den is a Canadian version of Shark Tank Investors called ‘Sharks’ evaluate business plans presented by entrepreneurs.
Shark Tank India Judges List
Once they have decided whether to invest, the investment occurs. Since 2004, Shark Tank has featured business people from India who provide advice on how to grow by sharing their experiences. Shark Tank India is only accessible via SonyLIV.
Participants must register online. To appear on the show, you must fill out a form and clearly describe your business. SharK Tank India Judges List and their Profession.
Shark Tank India Judges Biography
Anupam Mittal Biography – People Group and Shaadi.com were both founded by him. Shark Tank India airs on Sony Entertainment Television, and he’s one of the sharks. Having appeared on Shark Tank, a business reality show along the same lines as the American series, he has a significant impact on the news.
Highlights of Anupam Mittal – His name was in the magazine’s list of 25 people to look out for. He has ranked among Business Week’s 50 Most Powerful People in India. He was also named one of the top Icons of India’s Digital Ecosystem in the 2012 & 2013 IMPACT Digital Power 100 lists.
Shark Tank India Judges Net Worth
Vineeta Singh – The Sugar Cosmetics brand is a leading cosmetics brand in India. Its best-selling products include Lips, Eyes, Face, and Nails produced at state-of-the-art facilities in Germany, Italy, India, the U.S., and Korea. Another woman who has emerged into the Indian cosmetic market is Vineeta Singh, Co-Founder of Sugar Cosmetics.
|Anupam Mittal||CEO & Founder of People Group|
|Vineeta Singh||Co-Founder & CEO of Sugar Cosmetics|
|Namita Thapar||Executive Director at Emcure Pharma|
|Peyush Bansal||CEO & Founder at Lenskart|
|Ghazal Alagh||Co-Founder of Mama Earth|
|Ashneer Grover||Co-Founder and MD at BharatPe|
|Aman Gupta||CMO & Co-Founder at Boat|
Shark Tank India Judges Company Names
Highlights of Vineeta Singh
- Vineeta Singh was born in Delhi and raised there.
- The 23-year-old appeared on the weekly cover of the magazine after rejecting a 1. crore per year placement offer from an international bank to launch its HR services company.
- The Economic Times has recognized Vineeta as a young business leader with its 40 Under Forty Award 2020.
- Vineeta has run more than 14 marathons and full marathons. Besides signing up for Ultra Marathons in South Africa, she ran the Comrades Marathon, an ultra marathon of 89 kilometers run within 12 hours in South Africa.
- In addition to winning three bronze medals in that race, she also did it three times.
- She is among the 100 most mindful women globally.
Shark Tank India Judges Name with Photo
Namita Thapar Biography – Namita Thapar is an entrepreneur from India. At Emcure Pharmaceuticals, she serves as executive director. 2021 will see her as a judge on Shark Tank India Season 1. It is an American version of the reality show.
Highlights of Namita Thapar
- Pune, Maharashtra, was Namita Thapar’s birthplace and upbringing.
- In India, she aims to improve the health of women.
- As part of her career, she has won numerous prestigious awards like The Economic Times’40 under Forty’ award and Barclays Hurun’s Next Gen Leader recognition.
- The Economic Times Women Ahead List 2017 was given to Namita.
- Super Achiever is the award she received from the World Women Leadership Congress.
Peyush Bansal Biography – Peeyush Bansal is an entrepreneur from India. Lenskart.com, the largest online eyewear retailer in India, was founded, and he is the CEO. Shark Tank India Season 1 in 2021 will have him as a judge.
Highlights of Peyush Bansal
- New Delhi was Peyush Bansal’s home and his upbringing.
- Like all other parents, Peyush’s father is a Chartered Accountant, and he always wanted him to succeed in school and settle down.
- Amit Chaudhary and Sumeet Kapahi, with whom he co-founded Lenskart.com in November 2010.
- In 2021, Peeyush started his television career as a judge on Shark Tank India Season 1, a television business reality series. The business reality show showcasing entrepreneurship talent and innovative ideas is the first of its kind in India.
Shark Tank India Judges Age
Ghazal Alagh Biography – Ghazal Alagh, one of the most prominent Indian female entrepreneurs, has risen to the list. Providing chemical & toxicity-free skincare products online, Mama Earth’s company offers a wide variety of natural and safe skincare products. Mama Earth is also the only toxicity-free brand in India certified as Made Safe. Currently, she is a judge on Shark Tank India, a business reality show where she is known for co-founding Mama Earth.
Highlights of Ghazal Alagh
- Gurgaon is the hometown of Ghazal Alagh, who was born and raised there.
- The businesswoman is something she has always aspired to be.
- She founded Dietexpert in 2012.
- India’s first television business reality show will feature Ghazal in 2021, Shark Tank India, broadcast on Sony Entertainment. Shark Tank and American reality programs helped inspire the show.
- MomaEarth has received $50 million in funding and will be expanding its offline presence and entering the beauty and personal care market in July 2021.
Ashneer Grover Biography – Shark Tank India featured Ashneer Grover, the Managing Director and Co-founder of BharatPe. Like the American TV show Shark Tank, the show features entrepreneurs and their businesses.
Originally from Delhi, Asheneer Grover studied at IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad. The University of INSA-Lyon, France, also selected Grover as an exchange student for its program during 2002-2003. He participated in the exchange program during 2002-2003 and returned to INSA-Lyon in 2003.
Highlights of Ashneer Grover
- Ashneer has invested in various startups about 55 times.
- On Sony Entertainment TV in 2021, Ashneer will judge the reality television show Shark Tank India.
- There are seven investors present at a commercial presentation by seven entrepreneurs.
Shark Tank India Judges Name List 2022
Aman Gupta Biography – Entrepreneur Aman Gupta is from India. He co-founded the boAt, and he serves as the company’s chief marketing officer. The boAt was previously associated with CitiFinancial, KPMG, and Harman International (JBL). Currently, he appears as a judge on Shark Tank India; a television business reality show aired on Sony Television.
Highlights of Aman Gupta
- Delhi, India, was his birthplace and his upbringing.
- As a judge on Shark Tank India Season 1, broadcast on SonyLiv in 2021, Aman participates in the business reality television program.
- Investing in a field, he is curious about will allow him to evaluate new business opinions.
Shark Tank India Sharks Net Worth
|Judge Name||Net Worth|
|Anupam Mittal||$25 Million|
|Vineeta Singh||$8 Million|
|Namita Thapar||$600 Million|
|Peyush Bansal||$1.3 Billion|
|Ghazal Alagh||$115 Million|
|Ashneer Grover||$2.5 Billion|
|Aman Gupta||$400 Million|
Conclusion – Shark tank India discussed several great startups. A show in which Sharks fall in love with the idea of what activity to participate in would be interesting to watch. There you have it, Shark Tank India Judges List, Biography, Net Worth, and other information.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|HACKVERSES Home||Click here|