NEET 2022 Admit Card /Hall Ticket Release Date, How to Download & Important Instructions.
The authorities have closed the NEET UG correction window 2022. The admit card for NEET 2022 will be issued by the NTA at their official website soon. However, the authority has not disclosed any specific date for the same yet.
The NEET admit card is usually issued 15 days prior to the examination date. The details filled in the NEET 2022 application form will be printed on the admit card. NEET admit card 2022 will be issued in the PDF format.
NTA NEET Hall Ticket 2022
The aspirants who are going to appear in the NEET 2022 exam must download their NTA NEET hall ticket a few days before the exam so that they don’t face any trouble on the last day.
He/She shouldn’t mutilate or change any entry given inside the hall ticket.
Aspirants are advised to preserve their NEET hall ticket 2022 in good condition for future references.
In no case, the duplicate hall ticket for NEET-UG 2022 will be issued at the examination centre.
In case any candidate isn’t able to download their hall ticket then they can contact the Helpline between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Examination Pattern of NEET 2022
The exam pattern of NEET-UG 2022 will be a pen & paper-based test comprising four subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology) and each subject will contain two sections (Section A & B) with MCQs types of questions.
The time duration of the NTA NEET-UG 2022 exam will be 03 hours and 20 minutes.
For every correct answer, 04 will be awarded, for every incorrect answer 01 marks will be reduced and NIL (00) will be assigned for unattempted questions.
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2022?
Start the process by visiting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) official website neet.nta.nic.in.
On the home page of the website, tick on the ‘NEET UG 2022 Admit Card’ link.
Then you will land on the applicant login portal.
Login to your NEET admit card page by entering your username & password.
Your NEET 2022 admit card will pop up on your screen.
Verify the details mentioned on the NEET admit card 2022.
Conclude the process by downloading the admit card and taking out its printout.
NEET 2022 application correction window has concluded on May 27. The admit card is expected to be issued in the first week of June. NEET 2022 will be conducted on July 17 for a duration of three hours and 20 minutes (200 minutes). NEET 2022 application form process concluded on May 20. As per reports, NEET 2022 has received over 18 lakh applications.
In case any candidate faced difficulty in downloading the Admit Card for NEET 2022 along with Undertaking, he/she could contact on 011-40759000 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Details Mentioned on NEET Admit Card 2022
The details mentioned on the admit card of NEET 2022 will be matched with the ID proof of the candidate on the day of the examination. If they do not match, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Thus, it is important to check the NEET admit card for errors.
The following details can be found on the admit card of NEET:
- Name of the candidate
- NEET 2022 roll number
- NEET registration number
- Date and time of the examination
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Category/ Sub-category
- Medium (Language) of the examination
- Number and address of the exam centre
- Candidate signature
- Exam day instructions and guidelines
It is mandatory to carry the admit card of NEET 2022 to the exam centre. One must also note that the NEET admit card will not be sent by post to anyone and can be downloaded online only. To know the important dates, the procedure to download the admit card of NEET, and other relevant information, read the complete article.
Also Read: Best Books for NEET 2022
NEET Admit Card 2022: Important Instructions
Take a coloured printout of the admit card of NEET
Affix a passport size photograph in the space provided. (Same as the one submitted with the application form of NEET 2022)
Get the admit card signed by parent or guardian
What are the instructions printed on the admit card of NEET ?
General exam day instructions for NEET are printed on the admit card. A few important instructions on the NEET admit card are:
- Candidates can set their watch with the clock on the NTA NEET website.
- They must report to the exam center at the ‘reporting time’ mentioned on the admit card.
- Details and address of the allotted exam center can be found on the admit card of NEET.
- The entry to the exam center will begin at 11.40 am and the last entry into the examination hall will be at 1.30 pm.
- Candidates found in possession of the barred items will not be allowed to complete the examination.
- Candidates should visit the exam center a day before the examination.
- Geometry/ pencil box, calculator, log table, slide ruler, any paper or textual material, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Handbags, purses, wallets, electronic gadgets, calculators, watches, etc are also barred inside the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry any eatables inside the examination hall. However, diabetic students are allowed to carry fruits/ sugar tablets.
- Owing to the COVID-19 situation, NTA has permitted the candidates to carry transparent water bottles inside the exam center.
- Candidates must drop their NEET admit card in a box placed outside the exam hall upon completion of the examination.
- Candidates must leave the exam hall one by one and must wait for their turn to avoid crowding outside the centers.